Monday, December 14, 2009

today.....

Today wasn't that busy at school. There is only 4 more days till Christmas break!!!!! I can't wait till it is Christmas because it is my favorite holiday!! We are finally all here. Sorry I keep saying that but is just exiting!! Tomorrow is the team players year book pictures!! I get to have my pictures taken for volleyball and pep-squad!
Basketball tryouts start in the first week of January! I am going to try out!! I hope I make I will be practising allot! It will be fun! It would be the first time I played basketball for a school!! It will be fun but I still have a little bit till it starts.

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful time to rejoice! don't apologize. it's Christmas and you should be excited. you have a Risen Savior and your whole family is under the same roof! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a great time! Ya i can't wait it will be so much fun!!It is getting closer to christmas break which means it is getting closer to christmas!! Merry Christmas early!!

    ReplyDelete