
for summer to come! why can't it just go faster. i am so tired of going to school and not getting that much time to play outside. I want to be able to sleep in wake up eat breakfast get dressed and go to see if Abby and Belle can come out to play! i am tired of it being cold. living by Belle and Abby has been so much fun! we have had great times to remember already! i can't wait till summer so that there can be more times to look back and laugh at! well basically i am saying...... PLEASE COME FAST SUMMER!!! AND I AM BORED!!!!!!
I want to say Happy birthday Lillie!! you are a great friend and i am so blessed to have someone who can agree with me and understand what i mean! So i hope you have a great Birthday! lylas ( love you like a sis!)

No comments:
Post a Comment