Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, Ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive & Forget, Life's to short to be living with regrets
Friday, November 26, 2010
Getting Christmas Stuff Out!!
today we are putting up trees and decorations and lights!! we are also going to be watching allot of Christmas movies!! So Exited!! ITS ALMOST HERE!
Hey!! I have been on my first trip to Haiti and saw things that I didn't know was possible, Haiti was a great experience for me and I hope that I can go back again when everythings okay! My favorite sport is gymnastics/cheer also track! I am in 6th grade and have a crazy life! Also I love hanging out with my friends, shopping,dancing, and singing! My favorite bible verse is...1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech in life in love in faith and in purity.
No comments:
Post a Comment