Thursday, September 17, 2009
I miss Hait.
I miss Haiti so much I think about it all the time. I think about how Thursday at 3:30 I woke up on the couch to the sound of a hair dryer looked up and my mom was doing her hair! Going to Haiti right now is the best thing that has ever happened it seems like. I want to go back. When I get to school i stand at my locker for a little bit and just think about it.
Sorry that i haven't posted in a long time just with school and volleyball homework to I am busy all the time. By the way some kids act at school if they went to Haiti I am sure the school would be allot more better. I like school but it has allot of mean kids and they say bad words and not nice things well my friends don't. They say mean things about people.
But I want to go back soon and see the kids and my little buddy. Everyone and everything. Theres so many things i miss I just can't name them all. I wonder if John Baptiste misses me or remembers me. Because I sure do I think of him all the time. If we didn't adopt Mia,Noah, and Hope I probably never would of gone to Haiti or see any of that. I wish i could skip school and go to Haiti again. I hope everyone at the orphanage is ok. I have a problem i think about feeling bad for some people and when I went to Haiti that's when I really had that problem. Its like you pick a kid up in the nursery and they cry when they put you down they just want to be loved and no that someone is always going to be there for them. I wish I was there now. I will be posting more so don't forget to keep on checking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment