Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, Ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive & Forget, Life's to short to be living with regrets
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sorry
Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I have been really busy but I promise if I have the chance to I will. Bye!
Hey!! I have been on my first trip to Haiti and saw things that I didn't know was possible, Haiti was a great experience for me and I hope that I can go back again when everythings okay! My favorite sport is gymnastics/cheer also track! I am in 6th grade and have a crazy life! Also I love hanging out with my friends, shopping,dancing, and singing! My favorite bible verse is...1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech in life in love in faith and in purity.
No comments:
Post a Comment