Monday, March 8, 2010

2 more weeks!

There is only two more weeks till spring break and I really can't wait any longer! I just want to be out of school already. Its SO SO SO boring. Thursday next week the fifth grade is going to the Phil Harmonics. I went last year and it was sort of fun but boring because all you do is listen to people play all kinds of music and you can't talk now thats hard not talking on a field trip come on people what kind of field trip is that? We have to dress nice like in a dress or a skirt. =( We can't were jeans unless they are really nice! My teacher is exited about it though! We can't bring anything on the bus.
I am so exited that the Collins' just moved in today! It is so exiting! I can't wait till summer to play outside with them and everything! There house is ssssoooo nice!! So now there is 2 very good family/friends that live on our street! I wouldn't of ever thought that I would be living by my friends its amazing what god can work out to make us so happy and exited!
I can't wait till spring break because every year for spring break we have CAMP MEEMAWS!! I don't know if you remember me posting about it last year but me and my cousin have a Christian band called AK 4 Jesus, and we have allot of songs already written and at CAMP MEEMAWS we are having a concert for us we are going to sing songs and play are guitars! It is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!
In the summer we are going to Florida with my Meemaw and Pawpaw Doug and my aunt, uncle and cousins! When my mom took Megan, Corie, Jordy, and I to Cici's pizza and to target, at target I got stuff for Florida. I got a blue with white polka dot spaghetti strap tank and a really pretty shade of blue flip flops and allot and when I say allot I mean ALLOT there is little hair bands normal sized hair bands and head bands! All of it I can use when we go to Florida! After Florida I am going to church camp with my cousin and it is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, sweet girl! God has definitely blessed us with some great neighbors and fun times! I look forward to the summer and all of us hanging out in our yards and enjoying the blessing of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It is going to be so much fun i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete