Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I miss my Buddy/ TODAY WAS MIA'S B-DAY!! =)

I miss my buddy so so so so much! I had a dream about him and me last night and i can't stop thinking about him and the dream. I really miss him I want to see him so bad! I wish he moved to Indiana so that I could see him. I can't stop thinking about my dream I thought about it all threw the day and now i am thinking about it and writing about it. I WANT TO SEE HIM SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! Its hard because you guys wouldn't know how much i feel and how hard and sad i feel. I keep on thinking about the times we were in Haiti and Right once they handed him to me its hard to explain. But I just LOVED HIM so much. So i guess you get the point that I miss him.

Today was Mia's birthday and she had so much fun! She loved everything she got! I hope she has a great birthday! I hope she knows how much I love her! And how much I care about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment