Saturday, March 27, 2010
i'm getting my hair cut!
I am going to get my hair cut! I know I was going to grow it out but my mom really really really wanted to cut my hair. So i am going to let her! I want it cut to after she told how i was going to have it and told about how cute it was going to be. I am going to have it short in the back and longer in the front. And i don't know how long it will be in the front, or in the back! I can't wait to see what it looks like. After i get my hair cut my mom said yesterday that she would maybe take me and Jordy to the mall to Bath and Body, because they are on sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will post pictures when its done!
ReplyDelete