Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, Ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive & Forget, Life's to short to be living with regrets
Saturday, June 27, 2009
busy, busy, busy,
We have been so busy the last few weeks. But we have had fun busy! Me and Jordyn have been asked to go allot of places and Jordyn and I have been swimming at our friends house allot. This summer I feel like I am going to be swimming allot...
Hey!! I have been on my first trip to Haiti and saw things that I didn't know was possible, Haiti was a great experience for me and I hope that I can go back again when everythings okay! My favorite sport is gymnastics/cheer also track! I am in 6th grade and have a crazy life! Also I love hanging out with my friends, shopping,dancing, and singing! My favorite bible verse is...1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech in life in love in faith and in purity.
No comments:
Post a Comment