Monday, June 22, 2009

Jean Baptitse!





I miss Jean Baptitse so much. I can't wait till I go back again! I hope he remembers me. The next person that has seen this post please tell him that I love and miss him so so so much..... Because I really do.!




.............


Jean Baptitse My Little Buddy,
I miss you so so much. I can't wait till I can go again and see you! I think about you all the time and hope that your ok. I wish I could come right now and see you. Well I wish I was on the plane right now and see you. But till then..... I love you and miss you!! Don't forget about me. I will come and see you hopefully soon.
Love you Buddy,!! We will always be BFE'S ( BUDDY'S FOR EVER)!















I












miss









you











my











little










Buddy!!















I love you!!!

































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Sorry thats allot....... of room between the pics and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't he just great?! i miss him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya!! He is I wonder how he is?

    ReplyDelete