It was Wednesday night at church and I was really nervous. After church we went home and got all of are last minute packing done. Then we got are Jamie's on and watched TV and the little kids ate a snack and then went to bed my Aunt Linda was sleeping over so that we didn't have to worry about being late so I sleep on the couch. Me and Jordy went up stairs to tuck everybody in and say goodbye. Mia,Hope, and Camden cryed. I don't think it hit Noah that we are leaving. So after that me and Jordy went down stairs and watched TV then Jordy went upstairs to her room to sleep. I was so nervous I couldn't even sleep So finally I fell asleep.
Thursday morning I woke up at 3:29. And got ready. Then I went and woke Jordy up and then she got ready. People from are church that was going came to our house so we could put all the luggage in there truck. And then we went to the airport and went threw security. And got on the plane. It was my first time flying so I was a little scared. I was ok thow and now I love to fly. So we got on all of our plains. and then we were in Haiti!!! We had to get all of our luggage and then right once I walked threw the glass doors I tryed not to cry. But it was really overwhelming. There was all kinds of things going on at the same time people were trying to help us. So finally we were on our way to the guest house. We arrived to the guest house it was really nice. And then we went to bed.
Friday morning we got up ate breakfast got dreast and left for the O. Once we pooled up I was so exited to meet everyone. The down stairs kids were already at school so we met the down stairs nanny's. Then we went to the nursery and every single kid ran to somebody they didn't even know some of us but yet they still ran to somebody. All of them were so cute. (you are about to hear my favorite or my body) But right once they handed me........... JEAN BAPTISTE.... I just fell in love with him he was my body right away!!! So he always hung out with me. Before we new it we had to leave for lunch. It was really good. After we ate lunch we went to the O again. We did the same thing really the whole week played and worked.
Sunday we went to church it was really good. After that we went to Iboelle Hotel it was so fun and amazing. Because you could see all of the mountains. We ate and then we swam. When we were eating it started pouring down rain everybody went in the inside outside thing. Except for some of us staid and played we went back to the guest house and hung out.
Monday long story short we painted fish on the outside half wall. We had to leave everybody was crying. It was really really sad.
Tuesday
We left..
i lost my camera at ft.Luaderdale in Chili's I cryed.
We went home!!!
I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! AND I AM DEFIANTLY GOING BACK SOON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for that run-down, aly! that really helped us know just what was happening. i'm so sorry about your camera. i bet that was really sad. but i'm glad you had a wonderful time and you have your memories and you mom and sister's pictures too. i LOVE jean baptiste! he is such a sweetie! i have soooooo many pictures of him because he was a good friend of mine.
ReplyDeletei hope we can see you soon!
I am so gald that had a great trip. My first trip was REALLY hard on me and I was not for sure if I would be able to ever go back. Now I love it and can not wait to return. Your 2nd trip will be much easier!! Maybe the next time you go Taylor and I could come!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the trip update!! I am so sorry about your camera!! Love, Brandy
Your welcome for posting about the trip I got my camera back.They sent it to us!!! I was so exited I will post some pictures!!!
ReplyDelete