Thursday, June 18, 2009

more pics!!

Sadly saying......... Bye Haiti.
Leaving pics...







There is part of the map of Haiti.





I love this picture!!!




Waiting..










Waiting











Bath time before we leave:(










It was hard leaving:(









Devon is so funny!! He was a new one I think you can tell!!



He is so cute! He loves to dance he did it allot.











Painting!!
























Jamesly!!


















Theres my little body!!! Jean Baptiste!!!!!I miss him.






Sarah and Rebbecca!!!



















He is so cute!!











Jonathen is so cute! One day he had pants that was to big and so Jordyn taught him how to say I can pull my pants up!!!












3 kids and a Nanny!!

















Dave made me laugh he is so cute!!













Before they started school they would sing. You could sing along with them because you would know the toon that they were singing. They were like songs you would sing at church.











































































.




















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment